A two-storey building burnt to ashes with all valuable things destroyed at Yidi area of Ibadan, Oyo state.
The bad incidence occurred around 4:30pm according to victims and eye witnesses, even though it was the people outside that raised the alarm but yet a sorrowful one.
Report filled by Double A Exclusive Media shows that the valuable things were destroyed in a fire that gutted the two storey building was caused by electricity spark.
According to a victim who lamented that all he had are no where to be found. He lamented that business monies were burnt as a result of bank festive break which he could not save, freezer, clothe and every other valuable things burnt to ashes.
The victim cried away his tears has he claimed to be left with nothing.
More so, the landlady as at present is in a mourning state as children escort her out of the scene.
However, the Oyo State Fire Service came to rescue the situation but the inferno has already destroyed everything in the building.
Victims therefore seek the help and support of the government the good people of Oyo state to rescue them of their present situation.